Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Father's Day!


Happy Father's Day to all the great Dads out there!

Since I was not in town to see my own Dad on Father's Day, I couldn't give him these Father's Day cookies.  So I naturally did the next best thing.  I sent him pictures!  But I also made sure that my Mom would be making him some kind of dessert today.  


I think I need to add here that my Dad and I share a love for all things sweet.  I got the best of both of my parents.  My Mom likes to bake things, and my Dad likes to eat them!  They are perfect for each other!  It can be a little dangerous because I do love sweets so much and sometimes have a control issue when it comes to eating them.  I do however have the best Dad that is always there for me when I need him!  Love you Dad! 


Since I couldn't be with my own Dad today, I took these with me to my boyfriend's parents' house.  They of course loved them too.  I think his Grandpa was happy that he got to take some home with him too!  


Happy Father's Day again!

No comments:

Post a Comment