Sunday, July 03, 2011

Happy Canada Day and 4th of July!


To all the Canadians... Happy Canada Day!  It was a beautiful day here in Barrie!  Jeff and I went to his family's house for a cookout.  Afterwards, we went to the fireworks down by the lake.


I should have known, but the minute that we got to the lake to watch the fireworks, we BOTH started to get bit by bugs.  I mean... CONSTANTLY.  Almost to the point where we were going to leave.  It was just so beautiful to see the fireworks over the water!  We got home, and I was fine.  The next day, I woke up with about 7 bug bites on my leg.  They didn't itch, but today (2 days later) I have about 35 bug bits on my legs... yes I counted!  Does Jeff have any?!  No... NOT ONE!  He said "You are the one who wanted to go see the fireworks, not me!"  Ahh... so I am very itchy today!  


Tomorrow is the 4th of July.  To all the Americans... HAPPY 4TH!  

I will not be in the US, but I wanted to make a few cookies anyways!


Hope you all enjoy!  Have a fun holiday weekend everyone!  



No comments:

Post a Comment