Friday, September 23, 2011

Happy 1st Day of Fall!

Happy first day of Fall everyone!


Today is a rainy day, but I still wanted to get some pictures outside.  The leaves are starting to change and a lot of leaves have fallen off the trees because of this morning's rain.  I love summertime, but I don't like being too hot, so I love when the weather starts to cool down!  I think fall has to be my favorite season, and I only wish it lasted longer.  It always seems that once it becomes fall, it quickly gets very cold and turns to winter.  But today is the first official day so I have many more days to enjoy!

I know I have not posted in a long time!  I have been so busy!  I am getting married in 3 weeks and have been going back and forth between Pennsylvania and Canada trying to get everything ready for the wedding and then moving to Canada.  Then throw in there 2 weddings, one being in Minnesota, and a trip to Hawaii with some girlfriends!  That has left me very little time to bake!  But, I promise I have very exciting things coming up that you will see on here soon!  

So anyways... with the first day of fall, I had to make a delicious dessert to go with it.  My fiance LOVES pumpkin pie.  So guess what I made?!  Last night was his hockey night, so I was busy baking!  


 Just your good, old fashioned, delicious Pumpkin Pie!


I have a fall themed dinner planned as well, but I could not even wait until dessert to have some pie!  So after lunch, we enjoyed some creamy Pumpkin Pie!


...OBVIOUSLY you need it covered in fresh whipped cream as well!  Delicious!  




Happy Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment